It’s so easy to be anonymous on the Internet, isn’t it? You can read articles…Look…Gain new information…Receive affirmation…Get inspired, even. And, nobody ever knows you are there.
Well, for any of you who are just a bit brave, I would love to interview you and put your answers in this blog. Are you willing to share just a bit about yourself? Please. I have never seen this done before, and there might be a reason. But, I have found you all to be friendly when you send me a note and I thought others might gain inspiration or be willing to help, if you need it, in some little way.
Yeah, I know, this might be a bit off the wall, but who knows – this could be great! you can be a Diabetic; one who has Prediabetes; one who beat Prediabetes; newly diagnosed ,or have been living with Diabetes for a while; just beginning to get Diabetes under control…well, just about anyone!
So, what will the questions be? A sample includes:
- What’s your first name?
- Are you a Diabetic? If so, how long and what type?
- What was your first thought when you were diagnosed? If it is a loved one or friend who is a Diabetic, what was your first thought when you learned about the diagnosis?
- What’s your, or their, biggest challenge?
- What has been your, or their, best day as a Diabetic?
- Would you tell us about your, or their, worst day?
- Is finding other Diabetics something you think would be valuable? (Diabetes can be such a lonely disease.)
- How has Diabetes changed your life, if it has.
- If you have a family, or there are others who are close, how has your Diabetes affected them?
There might be one or two more, but wouldn’t it be great to learn about one another?
So, how do you start? complete the form below with a name, your email address, and a quick note telling me you’d like to be interviewed. Then, I will send you the questions. Answer them in a return email and I will post it exactly as you wrote it. If I edit them in any manner, I will get your approval before posting.
Pretty easy, huh?
Thank you for reading and I really want to hear from you.